[Ambulant-users] Ambulant-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue 4

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sun Aug 10 21:29:46 CEST 2008

On 10-Aug-2008, at 12:40 , jlucborla at free.fr wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I'm newbie with ambulant and smil.
>
> Can I use the ambulant player on mobile phone
> in order to play a smil 2.0 file ?

On a Symbian phone: no; we haven't ported Ambulant to it.
On a Windows Mobile phone: yes, but not 1.8. You need to build current
CVS yourself or wait for the next distribution (or use the old 1.6
distribution).
On an iPhone: no, but some parts of the code are working, contact me
if you're a developer and able to help us out.
--
Goldman