[Ambulant-users] Ambulant on 64 bit Fedora 7

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Aug 22 14:14:31 CEST 2008

I think this has something to do with the fact that we don't fully
understand how the whole auto* family works. Apparently we should re-
apply gettexize under some circumstances, or something like that. If
anyone knows what's really needed here: please let us know!

In the mean time, the workaround is to create that mkinstalldirs in
the toplevel source directory:

   ln -s /usr/share/automake-1.10/mkinstalldirs mkinstalldirs

(The details such as "1.10" may be different on your machine).