[Ambulant-users] Animated GIF (Repost)

Lucian Cosoi luciwiz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:54:42 CET 2008

Hello, guys.

[I am reposting a message because I hadn't confirmed my registration prior
to sending it]

I would like to know if it is possible to play an Animated GIF in Ambulant.
I used the code for Ambulant 1.8 and embedded it in a Qt Widget, using the
"dx" version of the library.

I also created a generic SMIL file for the image; I tried setting various
timing intervals with "dur" or leaving it as a simple "img" without extra
specifiers, but the image is always displayed static in the control.

Anyone else tried this? Is there a special option?

Thanks.