[Ambulant-users] New Ambulant release on its way: time to remind us of bugs!

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Fri Nov 7 10:34:16 CET 2008

Folks,
a new Ambulant release is finally on its way. You will be surprised to
hear that we will not manage to fix all bugs in this release, however:-)

For that reason, if there are bugs that you would really like to see
fixed: please let us know. No guarantees, some bugs are simply too
much work to fix in the couple of days we have available, but it would
be silly if a bug is easy to fix and we've just overlooked it.

The bug list is at <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=91457>.
If your favorite bug isn't in there yet: please put it in. Then tell
us the bug number, and we'll see what we can do.

--
Goldman