[Ambulant-users] ffmpeg for wince

info at torsten-klinger.de info at torsten-klinger.de
Thu Apr 2 23:35:22 CEST 2009

Hy Kees,

thank you for your answer. The prebuild I have viewed. But it works in my project somehow not. What I seek is a ffmpeg.dll for wince. One of our Developer Forum, the dll created some time ago. He just forgot the stream network to activate. Unfortunately he is no longer available and no longer accessible. I know I do not like this dll with the network functions can create. Now I wanted to kindly ask us if someone of your development team could compile this dll. Here is the link to the forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395600

I would be extremely grateful to you if you or another developer could help us.

Of course I would pay for the work.

Greeting

Torsten