[Ambulant-users] ffmpeg for wince

info at torsten-klinger.de info at torsten-klinger.de
Mon Apr 6 14:58:21 CEST 2009

Hy,

Since it probably does not know, I would like my question is hereby closed. I have closed my project.

Thank you for your answers.

Greeting

mccoffein

On 3 apr 2009, at 11:52, info at torsten-klinger.de wrote:

> Hy Jack,
>
> thank you for your reply. unfortunately I can lib files for wince
> not find it. could you please tell me where the files are located?

Ah!
The .def files (such as ffffmpeg-wm5/avcodec/libavcodec.def) have to
be converted to .lib files. This happens during the Ambulant build
process, but if you want to use the ffmpeg libs outside of Ambulant
you miss this step.

Attached is the script that does this for Ambulant. It does a lot
more, and the pathnames need adaptation too, but you should be able to
work from here.

--
Goldman