[Ambulant-users] linux plugin not recognized

Kees Blom Kees.Blom at cwi.nl
Wed Jul 1 15:49:13 CEST 2009

Hi Federico,

after our previous emails I've put together another test version of
AmbulantPlayer as a plugin for Firefox in:
www.cwi.nl/~kees/Ambulant-2.1-linux-firefoxplugin.zip

Could you please give it a try ?

Please note:

- it is based on the development version 2.1 of AmbulantPlayer,
  not on the latest released version.
- it is based on a later version of the Mozilla plugin API, therefore
  no more npambulant.xpt file
- linkage has been done manually, it is currently not possible to
  build this version of npambualnt directly from source,
  using conventional configure;make;make install steps.
  Everything has been documented and filed, though.

Bye,

Kees Blom.