[Ambulant-users] linux plugin not recognized

Kees Blom Kees.Blom at cwi.nl
Mon Jul 20 16:44:25 CEST 2009

Hello Federico,

As you suggested, I've created a version of the 2.0.2 release of
AmbulantPlayer
plugin for Firefox on Sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ambulant/files/Ambulant%20Firefox%20Plugin%20%28Linux/Ambulant-2.0.2b1-linux-firefoxplugin.zip/download

Since this version contains exactly the same source code as the released
version,
it may be more stable than the version I gave you to try out, which was
based on
the developers version of the source code.

The problem was, that the previous downloadable plugin did not contain
all code
that AmbulantPlayer needs, so that it would only work when the base
version of
AmbulantPlayer was already installed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kees Blom.