[Ambulant-users] ambulant plugin and linux

Federico Bruni brunology at email.it
Tue Mar 10 16:38:08 CET 2009

Hey,

I have a couple of questions regarding the Ambulant plugin and Linux.

I can see you have not still packaged the Firefox plugin for Linux.
When do you think it's going to be released?

In the meanwhile, I'd like to try the Ambulant plugin using the
Windows version of Firefox emulated by Wine.
The installation worked fine (the plugin is installed and enabled),
but I can't see any of the demos in your website.

Do you have any idea of what might be wrong?

I've copied the files in this directory:
~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/plugins/

I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 and Wine 1.0.1

Thanks in advance for your help!
Best regards,

Federico

 --

 Sponsor:
 Con Nescafè Cappuccino, puo vincere bellissimi premi. Scopri come