[Ambulant-users] fit="fill" for text containers

jose at multimedia4everyone.com jose at multimedia4everyone.com
Mon Jul 4 20:25:14 CEST 2011

That's cool, thanks for the notice. I was thinking when fit="fill" is
implemented how it easy it would be to use different languages
and keep the layout.

Kees, I put up a panZoom and switch theora/webm video example.
Maybe you can use it for testing these features.

No prefetching:
http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/hunter-gatherer/hunter-gatherers.smil

http://www.multimedia4everyone.com/hunter-gatherer/hunter-gatherers.zip

Thanks for making SMIL better,